My1Login is a UK-based Identity and Access Management leader that enables seamless user access to web, mobile and legacy desktop applications delivering operational savings and protecting against the financial and reputational damage of a data breach.
This is a customer-facing, trainee-level position and it is envisaged the role would appeal to a recent graduate seeking to learn ‘on the job’ in the dynamic environment of a rapidly growing technology business. You will be responsible for achieving successful business and user outcomes for My1Login’s customers by providing pre-sales technical support and by leading post-sales implementation projects to successfully deploy our products.
An attractive package is available for the successful applicant.
- Support the sales team by providing pre-sales technical support and product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Understand customer challenges and support the sales team by proposing solutions that align My1Login’s products to address these challenges
- Provide on-site and remote implementation support to customers during implementation (travel mainly UK but some overseas)
- Manage customer implementation projects in-line with My1Login’s implementation processes and governance framework
- Contribute to the development of My1Login’s implementation processes and governance framework
- Ensure the customer is satisfied with the implementation of My1Login and will be a positive reference to other customers/prospects
- Gather experiences and knowledge to train other Implementation Specialists
- Communicate product ideas, bugs, and customisations to the product development team
- Reporting on status of customer projects
- Writing and updating processes and procedures where required.
- Functional and technical experience with SaaS technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Customer facing experience or demonstrated ability to communicate with customers is required.
- Must be willing to go the ‘extra mile’ and ensure that customer’s expectations are consistently exceeded
- Must be focused on ensuring customer success
- Must be energetic and motivated with a strong work ethic that demonstrates enthusiasm, persistence and a competitive spirit and the desire to be the very best
- You are a team player, take personal responsibility and can harmonise in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisation and planning skills to work independently on strategies, as well as with a team
- The position requires excellent communication skills, and the ability build rapport with customers and prospects.
Qualifications and Experience
- Preferably Computer Science, Engineering, Math or IT degree qualified but not essential
- Technically literate with functional and technical experience of SaaS technology
- Basic understanding of enterprise IT environments
- Excellent communication skills.
Drop us an email with your CV to apply (No Agencies)