My1Login is the UK’s leading, multi-award-winning Identity and Access Management service that enables seamless user access to web, mobile and legacy desktop applications delivering operational savings and protecting businesses against the financial and reputational damage of a data breach.
This is a management position and it is envisaged the role would appeal to an experienced individual seeking to work in the dynamic environment of a rapidly growing technology business. You will be responsible for achieving successful business and user outcomes for My1Login’s customers that maximise user engagement with our products. The role may also entail some pre-sales support activities.
An attractive package that includes share options is available for the successful applicant.
- Manage customer implementation projects in-line with My1Login’s implementation processes and governance framework
- Ensure the customer is satisfied with the implementation and roll-out of My1Login and will be a positive reference to other customers/prospects
- Reporting on status of customer projects
- Writing and updating processes and procedures where required
- Provide practical, on-site and remote implementation support to customers during implementation (travel mainly UK with potential for a small amount overseas)
- Build strong relationships with senior customer stakeholders to help resolve customer dependencies
- Contribute to the development of My1Login’s implementation processes and governance framework
- Support the sales team by providing pre-sales support and product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Understand customer challenges and support the sales team by proposing solutions that align My1Login’s products to address these challenges
- Communicate product ideas, bugs, and customisation suggestions to the product development team.
- Functional and technical experience with SaaS technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- High level of customer facing experience including communications with senior stakeholders.
- Must be willing to go the ‘extra mile’ and ensure that customer’s expectations are consistently exceeded
- Must be focused on ensuring customer success
- Must be energetic and motivated with a strong work ethic that demonstrates enthusiasm, persistence and a competitive spirit and the desire to be the very best
- You are a team player, take personal responsibility and can harmonize in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization and planning skills to work independently on strategies, as well as with a team
- The position requires excellent communication skills, and the ability build rapport with customers and prospects.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in customer facing role that requires strong interpersonal skills
- Experience communicating with senior stakeholders
- Preferably degree qualified but not essential
- IT literate ideally with experience of rolling out SaaS for customers
- Basic understanding of enterprise IT environments.
Drop us an email with your CV to apply (No Agencies)