My1Login is the UK’s leading, multi-award-winning Identity and Access Management service that enables seamless user access to web, mobile and Windows desktop applications delivering operational savings and protecting businesses against the financial and reputational damage of a data breach.
It is envisaged that the role would appeal to a recent graduate with at least 1 year’s experience in writing B2B content. You will work closely with marketing team having responsibility for producing great content that engages and provides real value to the My1Login audience.
We’re looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals, who are ready to contribute their skills to our successful and expanding team.
An attractive package that includes share options is available for the successful applicant.
- Research, plan and deliver content for blogs, white papers, eBooks, articles, email, PR, social media and website.
- Play a leading role in content strategy, identifying trends and prospective topics for content ideation.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to provide content that supports campaign activity.
- Provide support for email marketing, account-based marketing and other campaign materials.
- Stakeholder management: work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver quality marketing assets.
- Edit and proofread content written by other content contributors.
- 1+ year(s) experience as a content writer, with some time spent on a marketing team
- Strong writing and self-editing skills
- An interest in enterprise technology and security
- A general understanding of enterprise networks/technologies (i.e. firewalls, proxies, corporate directories) would be advantageous.
- Written for a software, technology or B2B SaaS company before would be advantageous
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and the ability to execute these techniques while maintaining the quality and relevance of the content for our audience would be advantageous
- Experience with a CMS (e.g. Umbraco, Wordpress)
- Experience of creating quality content for the web
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Creative thinker who's not afraid to put forward ideas
- The ability to work in a professional, diligent manner with minimal supervision
- The ability to work on a number of diverse projects simultaneously and meet competing deadlines
- Self-motivated and can work independently, but know when to ask for help
- Must be energetic and motivated with a strong work ethic that demonstrates enthusiasm, persistence and a competitive spirit and the desire to be the very best
- You are a team player, take personal responsibility and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisation and planning skills to work independently on strategies, as well as with a team
Drop us an email with your CV to apply (No Agencies)